Wednesday, April 8, 2009

So, I've been busy! Yes, between looking after my baby, cooking, other household chores, and playing wizard 101. Oh, not to mention facebook, friendster and multiply! I know, i know...I try to keep in touch with my friends and the "so-called" ones. :p

Then, just a few days ago, John offered me to buy a keyboard (for now!). He wants me to play "piano" again. So until he can afford one, I have to remember how to move my fingers on those keys again.

When I was younger (who said I'm not young now?!), I played the piano and even went to a school for four years. Uhuh, two lovely years with my first beautiful and patient Maam I-forgot-her-name. And another two grueling years with the unforgettable Maam Angie.

I can still read notes, but these fingers are just not moving anywhere! -- my left hand to be exact. My right can make some tunes, but who would want to listen to just one hand?!

So, yeah, finally, I'm going back to learning something creative again. I feel like am getting dull staying at home! I wonder how the other mothers are doing...

When I learn a "new" piece, I'll try to post it so you can "enjoy" it too...(or not! :p)

1 comment: