Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Moon

I just finished reading the Twilight series. It was so engrossing that I finish one book in a day! Yep, I stayed up until around 5am until my eyes can't take it anymore...and I dreamed of it too! LOL. I dreamed I had the same power as Bella has, doing some scenes from the book, especially that one when they had to face all the members of the Volturi. (Ooops, spoiler! Sorry...)But I never really felt anything for Edward--my feelings for my husband is enough, not to be replaced by that for a vampire! :)

I can't wait to see the movie though. And I heard there would be a new guy playing the role of Jacob Black. I guess when the character keeps on growing in a fast rate, they have to let the audience show the difference in the body too--older and bigger!!!


So, can you believe that the right guy can grow to that one in the left? ... I'll surely miss the old one though...

No comments:

Post a Comment